2013年9月21日 星期六

[Glee] Season 4 DVD Extras

*本篇以收錄Chris+NY線gif為主,無片源,建議可至優酷搜尋 ^_<b




 
 
 

"One of my favorite pieces is an old Mercedes seat that Kurt has sort of fashioned into a living room chair. My thought was that Kurt has a very close relationship with his father, and his father has a tire shop, and it’s his livelihood so it, also, resonated in terms of his relationship with his father."
- Mark Hutman, Glee production designer (via)

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

“I really had very little knowledge about the fashion world whatsoever when I started ‘Glee’, and because Kurt was so involved in it, I really wanted to know the people that I was mentioning in the script. So, I would watch documentaries like ‘The September Issue’, and it was really mind-blowing, what a world it is! And it’s really exciting to recreate that with Kurt’s new journey in New York.”

0 意見:

張貼留言